Cognex claims that the Matrox Geometric Model Finder software and possibly other components in the company's Matrox Imaging Library infringe on at least one Cognex patent.
What does MIL stand for?
MIL stands for Matrox Imaging Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MIL
We have 136 other meanings of MIL in our Acronym Attic
- Maestría Internacional en Logística (Spanish: Masters in International Logistics; various universities)
- Magnetic Indicator Loop
- Main Incidents List
- Malfunction Indicator Light
- Management Information Library
- Manulife International, Ltd. (various locations)
- Mapuche International Link (UK)
- Marine Industries Ltd.
- Master Inventory List
- Maui Interscholastic League (Hawaii)
- Maximum Insurance Limit (coverage policy)
- Maytas Infra Ltd. (India)
- Meat Import Law
- Media Integration Layer
- Member of the Institute of Linguists
- Mensa International Ltd. (various locations)
- Merritt Island, Florida (STDN station)
- Microtech International, Ltd. (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is announcing today that the civil action filed by Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts against the Geometric Model Finder (GMF) and other components of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) software package has been dismissed by agreement of the parties.
Cognex is claiming that the Matrox Geometric Model Finder software, and possibly other components, shipped as part of the company's Matrox Imaging Library (MIL), infringes claims of at least one Cognex patent.