The benchmarks achieved included distributing control algorithms on up to eight cores simultaneously and performing a 3,000-by-6,000 matrix-vector multiplication within 0.
What does MVM stand for?
MVM stands for Matrix-Vector Multiplication
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVM
We have 59 other meanings of MVM in our Acronym Attic
- Mackenzie Valley Land Use Regulations (Canada)
- Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board (Yellowknife, YT, Canada)
- Magyar Villamosmuvek Zrt (Hungarian power companies)
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir (India schools)
- Man Versus Machine
- Mariner Venus/Mercury (US NASA)
- Mariner/Venus/Mercury Fly-By-Mission
- Market Value Margin
- Master of Veterinary Medcine (various locations)
- Master Verification Matrix
- Medicine and Veterinary Medicine (UK)
- Menin Vonk Music (Dublin, Ireland)
- Merck Veterinary Manual
- MetroCard Vending Machine (NYC transit)
- Million(s) of Vehicle-Mile(s)
- Minimum Variance Method
- Minute Virus of Mice
- Modellraketenverein München (German: Munich Model Rocketry Association; Munich, Germany)
- Most Valuable Member
- Multi-Vendor Manager (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the tight-binding code, the matrix-vector multiplication is time-consuming, but the dominant time cost is still the vector reorthogonalization in the Arnoldi solver.
MEESEN, Communication balancing in parallel sparse matrix-vector multiplication, Electron.
We ran algorithm G2 endowed with algorithm 3 of the previous section for matrix-vector multiplication on a cluster of parallel computers with MPI communication protocol.
A new H-matrix arithmetic has been developed which allows (approximate) matrix-vector multiplication and matrix-matrix operations such as addition, multiplication, LU-factorization and inversion of matrices in this format.
The probing method approximates a matrix using only matrix-vector multiplication.
The natural parallel algorithm for sparse matrix-vector multiplication with an arbitrary distribution of matrix and vectors consists of the following four phases: 1.
2) the matrix-vector multiplication with the inverse of a (confluent) vandermonde matrix V can be done with O(n [log.