The sovereign nation of Missinippi Nehethowak, as represented by Mathias Colomb Cree Nation, and HudBay Minerals Inc.
What does MCCN stand for?
MCCN stands for Mathias Colomb Cree Nation (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCN
We have 13 other meanings of MCCN in our Acronym Attic
- MSX Computer & Club Magazine
- Multichannel Campaign Management (various companies)
- Music City Car Meets (cars; Nashville, TN)
- Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Manchester City Centre Management Company (UK)
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (California)
- Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
- Macomb County Community Mental Health (MI)
- Mississippi Conference on Church Music and Liturgy (Jackson, MS)
- Marine and Coastal Community Network (Australia)
- Merseyside and Cheshire Cancer Network (UK)
- Michigan Council of Cooperative Nursery Schools, Inc
- Mobility and Converged Core Networks (Nortel Networks)
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing (Columbus, OH)
- Mutual Coupling Compensation Network
- Morial Convention Center New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Maricopa Community College Nursing Program (Phoenix, AZ)
- Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Metropolitan Community Church of New York (New York, NY)
- McClellan Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joining Laboucan-Massimo were Clayton Thomas-Muller, of the Mathias Colomb Cree Nation, an activist for Indigenous rights and environmental justice and tar sands campaigner with IEN, and Jasmine Thomas, a Dene woman from Saik'uz British Columbia.
A member of the Treaty Six Mathias Colomb Cree Nation in Manitoba, Leah Ballantyne holds a law degree from the University of British Columbia and a diploma in criminology.