The hotel offers free high speed internet access, complimentary signature Roaring Start Breakfast and a heated swimming pool, all just minutes from Mather Air Force Base, Intel and Aero Jet.
What does MAFB stand for?
MAFB stands for Mather Air Force Base (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAFB
We have 2 other meanings of MAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Committee
- Marshall Area Fine Arts Council (Marshall, MN)
- Microkernel Assessment by Fault-Injection Analysis and Design Aid
- Minimum Altitude over Facility or Final Approach Course
- Monitoring African Food and Agricultural Policies (Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Agrarian Reform (Bulgaria)
- Multi-Agency Forum Against Racial Harassment (UK)
- Multiservice Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System
- MacDill Air Force Base (Florida)
- Malmstrom Air Force Base (Montana)
- Maxwell Air Force Base (Alabama)
- McChord Air Force Base (Washington)
- McClellan Air Force Base (California)
- McConnell Air Force Base (Kansas)
- McGuire Air Force Base (New Jersey)
- Mean Age at First Birth
- Mid America Freedom Band (Kansas City, MO)
- Minot Air Force Base (North Dakota)
- Moody Air Force Base (Georgia)
- Mid-Atlantic F-Body Association (car owner club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wasn't it just a few years ago that I, feeling "bulletproof," left Cleveland, Ohio, and drove across the country to Mather Air Force Base, Calif.
At this time Mather Air Force Base located near Sacramento, Northern California State's capital city, was an aircrew training centre for Air Force navigators but in 1993 it was decommissioned.
Among the airplane hangers and various military buildings on Mather Air Force Base near Sacramento is the eight-year-old Silver Wings Aviation Museum, filled with artifacts and displays that explain and interpret aviation history.
It also reduces pumping from local underground aquifers, helping to protect them from overdraft and the spread of contamination plumes that have been found near Aerojet and Mather Air Force Base.
May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- After months of working with Sacramento County to convert Mather Air Force Base to a civilian aviation complex, Airborne Express will be the first commercial tenant at the facility, renamed Mather Field.
Heritage Community Credit Union: WHO: The City and community of Rancho Cordova enjoy a long and distinguished history serving the United States through Mather Air Force Base.
Department of Military Base Conversion (Sacramento County), $150,000 Together with a $600,000 federal grant, the County of Sacramento will use $150,000 in state funds to conduct improvements in water, sewer and storm drain utilities to support air cargo sorting facilities at the former Mather Air Force Base.