Computer Scientist, Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory - Dr.
What does MCSD stand for?
MCSD stands for Mathematics and Computer Science Division (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCSD
We have 67 other meanings of MCSD in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Service Campaign Plan (US DoD)
- Multi-Configurational Self-Consistent Reaction Field
- Marine Corps Stock Control System
- Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Maneuver Control System Directorate
- Manheim Central School District (Manheim, PA)
- Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance (equity markets)
- Marion County Sheriff's Department (Indiana)
- Marlowe-Crowne Social Desirability Scale
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division
- Measurement and Control Systems Division
- Mechanical Circulatory Support Device
- Merced City School District (Merced, CA)
- Michigan Center School District (Michigan Center, MI)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Microsoft Certified System Designer
- Middletown City School District (Middletown, OH)
- Mifflin County School District (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)
- Millard County School District (Delta, UT, USA)
- Model-Centric Software Development (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``By combining computational science simulations with a powerful virtual reality interface, the I-WAY is enabling the development of a new class of supercomputing applications,'' said Rick Stevens, director of Argonne's Mathematics and Computer Science Division.