The Mathematics Subject Classification (MSC) was developed by the American Mathematical Society and Zentralblatt fur Mathematik in Germany.
What does MSC stand for?
MSC stands for Mathematics Subject Classification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSC
We have 783 other meanings of MSC in our Acronym Attic
- Master Specification Catalogue (US Navy)
- Mastering Skills and Concepts (various organizations)
- Material Safety Code
- Material Service Center
- Material Support Center
- Materials Simulation Center (Pennsylvania State University)
- Materiel Status Committee
- Materiel Support Command
- Math-Science-Computer (various organizations)
- Mathematics and Science Consortium
- Mathematics Support Center (Cornell University)
- Matière et Systèmes Complexes (French)
- Mechanical Speed Control
- Mechanical Systems Center
- Mechanically Separated Chicken (food processing)
- Mechanically Short Crack
- Media Services Center
- Media Simulated Calling
- Medicaid Service Coordination
- Medical Service Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLASSIFYING MATHEMATICS The Mathematics Subject Classification (MSC) was developed by the American Mathematical Society and Zentralblatt fur Mathematik in Germany.
Shozo Niizeki ([dagger]) Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Kochi University Kochi 780-8520, Japan * Mathematics Subject Classification.