April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is highlighting the importance of math to the 21st century workforce in observance of Mathematics Awareness Month.
What does MAM stand for?
MAM stands for Mathematics Awareness Month
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAM
We have 233 other meanings of MAM in our Acronym Attic
- Marketing Area Manager
- Marketing Asset Management
- Marmara Arastirma Merkezi (Turkish: Marmara Research Center)
- Mars Aeronomy Mission
- Master of Administrative Management
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Arts in Music (various schools)
- Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico - Servando Canales (Airport Code)
- Materiel Acquisition Management
- Math Awareness Month (est. 1986)
- Maurice Alexander Management (Australia)
- Maximum Allocation Model
- Maximum Authorised Mass (UK)
- Maya Abdominal Massage
- Mean Age at Marriage (statistic)
- Media Asset Management (aka Digital Asset Management, DAM)
- Media Auxiliary Memory
- Medical Association of Malta
- Medium Automotive Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the announcement activities, and in recognition of Mathematics Awareness Month, some of the area's top performing students are demonstrating their most recent STEM projects for local educators, civic leaders, business partners and Chevron employees at the Chevron Employee Park.
Mathematics Awareness Month, held each year in April, was created to increase public understanding of and appreciation for mathematics.
DALLAS, April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN), a leader in educational technology, teams with the Joint Policy Board for Mathematics to promote the annual Mathematics Awareness Month in April, 1999.