ExxonMobil has a tradition of seeking to improve opportunities for minorities and women, particularly in mathematics, science, technology and engineering," said Truman Bell, education program officer at the ExxonMobil Foundation.
What does MSTE stand for?
MSTE stands for Mathematics, Science, Technology and Engineering (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSTE
We have 18 other meanings of MSTE in our Acronym Attic
- Moving Standard Deviation
- Multiple System Tauopathy with Presenile Dementia
- Municipal Short Term Debt
- Mobile Systems Technical Data Facility
- Master Diver Badge
- Mobil Selective Toluene Disproportionation Process (oil industry)
- Master of Science in Telecommunications Engineering (degree program)
- Master of Science in Transportation Engineering (degree program)
- Math, Science, and Technology (education)
- Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- Mechanical Special Test Equipment
- Materials Science and Technology
- Master Explosive Ordnance Disposal Badge
- Math, Science and Technology Enhancement Program (New York University)
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine) Standardization Task Force (Global Standards Collaboration)
- Maine Science & Technology Foundation
- Manhattan South Task Force (NYPD)
- Maritime Security Task Force (Singapore)
- Mathematical Society of Traffic Flow (Japan)
- Measurement System Transfer Function