TAINAN, Taiwan -- The Tainan Hydraulics Laboratory of National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) in Taiwan and the College of Engineering, Mathematical and Physical Sciences of University College Dublin (UCD) - National University of Ireland, Dublin, have finalized a partnership agreement and signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), covering student and faculty exchange and research collaboration on cultural, technological and scientific cooperation.
What does MAPS stand for?
MAPS stands for Mathematical and Physical Sciences (course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAPS
We have 220 other meanings of MAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Manual of ADP Policies and Procedures
- Manufacturing, Accounting and Planning System
- Mapping Application for Public Safety
- Marketing and Planning Systems
- Massachusetts Alliance of Portuguese Speakers (Cambridge)
- Master Achiever Pioneer Star (American Meat Institute environmental program)
- Master of Arts in Philippine Studies (DLSU-Manila)
- Master of Arts in Physical Science (West Chester University, Pennsylvania)
- Material Acquisition Processing System
- Materiel Accounts Payable System
- McGill Action Planning System (aka making action plans)
- MCIS Administration and Provisioning Service (Microsoft)
- Measurement of Air Pollution from Satellites
- Measurement of Air Pollution from Space
- Measurement of Atmospheric Pollution from Satellites
- Medical Advanced Pain Specialist
- Medium Access Priority Selection
- Member Association of Planning Supervisors (UK)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Memory Aiding Prompting System (computer science and cognitive science research project)