Leu(UUR)] mutation in mitochondria derived from patients with maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD) and progressive kidney disease.
What does MIDD stand for?
MIDD stands for Maternally Inherited Diabetes and Deafness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIDD
We have 1 other meaning of MIDD in our Acronym Attic
- Metro Infectious Disease Consultants, LLC (Hinsdale, IL)
- Multimedia Instructional Development Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass
- Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Minimally Invasive Direct Cardiac Massage
- Medical Instrumentation and Diagnostics Corp.
- Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Occlusion And Stabilizing Technique
- Middlebox Communication (IETF draft for NAT/firewall transversal)
- Missile Defense Communication and Operations Node
- Midshipman Cruise
- Mental Illness and Drug Dependency (government plan; Washington)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, Vermont)
- Mitochondrial Diabetes and Deafness
- Monoclonal Immunoglobulin Deposition Disease (internal medicine)
- MIcroDiameter Depth Adsorption Systems
- Mobile Integrated Diagnostic and Data Analysis System
- Midshipman (US Navy)
- Mild Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Meteorological Interactive Data Display System
- Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC) Integrated Data Display System - Tactical (US DoD)