ISLAMABAD, February 25, 2010 (Balochistan Times ): The government will train health workers at district and tehsil levels to improve maternal and neonatal health care services.
What does MNH stand for?
MNH stands for Maternal and Neonatal Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MNH
We have 33 other meanings of MNH in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Managing Next Generation Software Application
- Metropolitan North Georgia Water District (Georgia)
- Mid-North Grasslands Working Group (Australia)
- Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning (District)
- Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
- Manx National Heritage (Isle of Man)
- Marshfield News-Herald (newspaper; Wisconsin)
- Maternal and Newborn Health
- Mesivta Neimus Hatorah (Torah education)
- Minimum Number of Hops
- Mint Never-Hinged (philately)
- Miyagi National Hospital (Japan)
- Mouvement pour une Nouvelle Humanité (French: Movement for a New Humanity)
- Museum of Natural History
- Mutuelle Nationale des Hospitaliers (French: Mutual National Hospital)
- Malaysia National Health Account
- Meade Natural Heritage Association (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maternal and Neonatal Health in East and South-East Asia.
Prioritise three important maternal and neonatal health problems; discuss possible strategies for addressing them.