In a March letter to members of the House and Senate appropriations committees, advocates called for $730 million in fiscal year 2011 for the Title V Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant.
What does MCHSBG stand for?
MCHSBG stands for Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mira Costa High School (CA, USA)
- Montezuma-Cortez High School (Cortez, CO)
- Moore Catholic High School (Staten Island, New York)
- Moreau Catholic High School (Hayward, CA)
- Morgan City High School (Morgan City, Louisiana)
- Morris Community High School
- Mother and Child Health Services
- Mountain Crest High School (Hyrum, UT)
- Mt Carmel High School
- Mt. Carmel Health System (Columbus, OH)
- Maricopa County Human Services Department (Arizona)
- Mediacom High Speed Internet
- Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers
- Midwest Center for Health Services and Policy Research (Illinois)
- Maine Coast Heritage Trust
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Trust (UK)
- Management Centre for Human Values (Indian Institute of Management; Kolkata, India)
- Maui County Health Volunteers (Hawaii)
- Medical Center Hospital of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- Massively Correlated Hyper Volatility Event
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include Medicaid (Title XIX) and the Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant (Title V).