What does MFICU stand for?
MFICU stands for Maternal Fetal Intensive Care Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Military Formats in Business (Netherlands)
- Multicast Forwarding Information Base
- Malaysian Furniture Industry Council
- Micro Flow Innovation Center (applied research; Czech Republic)
- Microfluidics International Corp.
- Military Family Information Center (US Army)
- Military Flight Information Center
- Missionary Franciscan of the Immaculate Conception (religious order)
- Mother Figure in Charge (military; polite form)
- Mutual Fund Investor's Center
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive
- Middle Fork Irrigation District (Parkdale, OR)
- Most Fertile Intercourse Day (conception)
- Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Manchester Fungal Infection Group (Manchester, UK)
- MARC (Machine Readable Cataloging) Format Interest Group (libraries)
- Materno-Fetal Immunobiology Group
- Market Forge Industries, Inc. (Everett, MA)
- Motley Fool-Income Investor (publication)
- Multi-Functional (Keyboard) Ii (IBM)