The Office of Maternal, Child and Family Health has in place many activities that address the issue of infant mortality.
What does MCFH stand for?
MCFH stands for Maternal, Child and Family Health (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCFH
We have 2 other meanings of MCFH in our Acronym Attic
- More Choice for Families (Australia)
- Multi-Point Critical Flicker Fusion Frequency (mechanical engineering)
- Medical Care Facilities Financing Agency (New York)
- Ministerial Council on Forestry, Fisheries and Aquaculture (Australia)
- Mid Coast Fantasy Football League
- Metering Competition Focus Group (Office of Gas and Electricity Markets; UK)
- Multi-Channel Chirped Fiber Grating
- Multi-City FOG (Fats, Oils, and Grease) Group (Arizona)
- Thousand Cubic Feet Gas
- Madison County Florida Genealogy Society
- Michigan Capital Fund for Housing (Michigan State Housing Development Authority)
- Multi-Carrier Frequency Hopping
- Thousand Cubic Feet per Hour
- Maternal Child and Family Health Coalition
- Maternal, Child and Family Health Services (California)
- Massachusetts Convention Fandom, Inc. (est. 1974)
- Master Certificated Flight Instructor
- Midwest Center for Foreign Investment, LLC (Louisville, KY)
- Milwaukee Center for Independence
- Motion-Compensated Frame Interpolation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented by the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition (HMHB), the annual Workplace Models of Excellence program recognizes employers nationwide for promoting programs focused on maternal, child and family health, and for the unique ways they support working parents.