And our Materials Science Research Centre is helping to design and build the world's largest telescope.
What does MSRC stand for?
MSRC stands for Materials Science Research Centre (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSRC
We have 110 other meanings of MSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Middle Savannah River Basin (Georgia-South Carolina border)
- Municipal Securities Review Board (regulatory group)
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Minnesota School Readiness Business Advisory Council
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Major Shared-Resource Center (Army Research Laboratory)
- Marine Sciences Research Center
- Marine Spill Response Corporation
- Master's of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling (degree)
- Master-Subsidiary Relationship Code
- Measurement Solution Research Center (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology; Japan)
- Media Security and Reliability Council
- Microsoft Security Response Center
- Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee
- Molecular Sciences Research Center
- Moorland-Spingarn Research Center (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre (UK)
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- Materials Science Research Center of Excellence (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Center of New York