As recognition for OFS' gift of optical and optoelectronic research equipment and related chemicals, Clemson will be naming one of its COMSET laboratories OFS Laboratories Optics Industry Lab, where fiber optics research will be conducted in the University's Advanced Materials Research Laboratory (AMRL).
What does MRL stand for?
MRL stands for Materials Research Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRL
We have 146 other meanings of MRL in our Acronym Attic
- Magic Ruler (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Magnetic Reference Laboratory (San Jose, CA; est. 1972)
- Main Rotor Linkage (Helicopter)
- Maintenance Requirement(s) List
- Manipulator Retention Latch (US NASA)
- Manufacturing Readiness Level
- Marine Resources Library (Charleston, SC)
- Maritime Rear Link
- Marzano Research Laboratory (Solution Tree)
- Master Requirements List
- Materiel Requirements List
- Maximum Performance Achievable Reducing Latency
- Maximum Residue Limit
- Maxwell Rotors Limited
- McLane Research Laboratories (est. 1983; East Falmouth, MA)
- Mean Residual Life
- Media Resource Locator
- Medical Resource LLC
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Method Reporting Limit (laboratory measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The development of active gels represents a water-shed event for the broader materials community," commented Craig Hawker, director of the Materials Research Laboratory at UCSB: an NSF MRSEC, which provided seed money for their research.
The research was made possible by support from the National Science Foundation and was carried out at the Materials Research Laboratory.
The UNICAT facility at the APS is supported by the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign, Materials Research Laboratory (U.
Barry Scheetz, associate professor of solid state science in the Materials Research Laboratory, and Dr.
One of SSC's most vocal critics is Rustom Roy, former director of the Materials Research Laboratory at Pennsylvania State University in University Park.
The Fisher-Barton Group, a world-leading diversified industrial manufacturer, hosted the grand opening of its new $2-million, state-of-the-art materials research laboratory today in Watertown, Wis.
As part of the national Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials (PREM) grant program, this award establishes a long-term partnership between UTEP and the Materials Research Laboratory at UCSB : an NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center.