As more companies switch to electronic storage, the question about accessibility of material safety data sheets (MSDS) seems to frequently get discussed.
What does MSDS stand for?
MSDS stands for Material Safety Data Sheet (US OSHA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSDS
We have 33 other meanings of MSDS in our Acronym Attic
- Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups (Medicare Reimbursement)
- Merck, Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories
- Microsoft Diagnostics and Repair Toolkit
- Manchester Students' Dance Society (UK)
- Manpower Standards Development System
- Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet
- Marconi Space & Defence Systems (General Electric Company)
- Mass Data Storage System
- Master Simulation Data System
- Masters of Science in Decision Sciences (various schools)
- Medical Services Delivery System
- Midnight Squadron Design Studios (gaming)
- Mission Specific Data Set
- Mobile Service Delivery System (Megisto)
- Modular Ship Defense System
- Mortgage Servicing Disclosure Statement
- Mouvement Scout de Suisse (Swiss Guide and Scout Movement)
- Multiple Satellite Deployment System
- Multispectral Scanner & Data System
- Multiple-Symbol Differential Sphere Decoding
Samples in periodicals archive:
The international goal is to have as many countries as possible implement the GHS by 2008, which would involve changing the criteria for classifying health and physical hazards, adopting standardized labeling requirements and requiring a standardized order of information for material safety data sheets (MSDS).
So read the material safety data sheet (MSDS) on lithium batteries before you handle them.
The Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) established the "Right to Know Laws" to ensure that Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), are made available for every chemical we come in contact with.
the leading web-based material safety data sheet (MSDS) solutions provider, announced the upgrade of its web site, MSDSOnline.
While in the past the LEPC has collected Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) from local organizations and maintained them in paper files, they now translate these copies into electronic image and data files.
A written hazard communication program must be developed and maintained, including a list of the hazardous substances at camp and material safety data sheets (MSDS) for each substance.
CINCINNATI -- The First Aid & Safety Division of Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS) today announced the launch of incident management and material safety data sheet (MSDS) solutions, developed for Cintas by MSDSonline.