Mr Doyle will now be responsible for the material recovery facility in Llandow which is licensed to process 75,000 tonnes of refuse each year.
What does MRF stand for?
MRF stands for Material Recovery Facility
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MRF
We have 138 other meanings of MRF in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Replacement Factor
- Maintenance Request Form
- Management for Responsible Fisheries (FAO)
- Manager Review File
- Mandela Rhodes Foundation (South Africa)
- Marfa Municipal Airport (Marfa, Texas airport code)
- Markov Random Field
- Marmarth Research Foundation
- Masonic Restoration Foundation
- Master Record Form (insurance)
- Material Request Form
- Material Review Form
- Materials Recycling Facility
- Media Resource Function
- Medical Research Facility (various locations)
- Medical Research Foundation (Oregon Health and Science University; Portland, OR)
- Medium Range Forecast (weather forecasting model)
- Meeting Request Form
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Meningitis Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The show's nine designers sift through mounds of paper, mylar, bottle caps and other materials at Waste Management Recycle America's material recovery facility (MRF) in Port of Newark in New Jersey and incorporate their finds into a dress for an episode titled "Waste Not, Want Not.
The Green Building Initiative (GBI), through its Green Globes environmental assessment and rating system for commercial buildings, has recognized the Summit County (Colorado) Material Recovery Facility (MRF).
The 52,800-square-foot building houses a 26,400-square-foot material recovery facility, a 12,500-square-foot waste transfer station and an organics composting plant that measures nearly 11,000 square feet.
The first generator, a giant 500 kilowatt (kw) generator, arrived on Sunday and is now operating the Hardee County Department of Solid Waste Material Recovery Facility (685 Airport Road, Wauchula, FL).
CLEARING THE AIR Ventilation could be a concern for a recycler or material recovery facility that is considering upgrading to wheel loaders from skid steers.
to finance the costs of acquiring land, constructing a transfer station and material recovery facility on said land and acquiring and installing certain other equipment used in the sorting and recycling of solid waste.
22, 1998--Creative Recycling Technologies (OTC/BB:CRTZ) announced today plans to place its first fully operational tire recycling and material recovery facility in southern New Jersey.