com/r/full_research_report/bbf4_LSI] -- GT Advanced Technologies Inc Research Report GT Advanced Technologies entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with vision systems and material inspection company Intego GmbH, where GT markets and sells Intego's automated sapphire inspection tools including the Intego SIRIUS slab and brick inspection tool and a sapphire cover inspection tool currently in development.
What does MATINSP stand for?
MATINSP stands for Material Inspection
This definition appears very rarely
- Martial Arts Training Institute (North Carolina)
- Mass Analyzed Threshold Ionization (spectroscopic technique)
- Mescalero Apache Telecom Inc (New Mexico)
- Municipal Administration Training Institute (Canada)
- Mobility Assessment Test and Integration Center (Laguna Indian Reservation)
- Moroccan American Trade and Investment Council
- Morphology and Timing Intracardiac Classifier (electrical engineering)
- Marche A Terme International de France (Paris Futures Exchange)
- Mesa Associates' Tactical Integrated Light Force Deployment Assembly
- Multimedia Authoring Through Intelligent Linking and Directed Assistance
- Materials Intelligence
- Mapping of Airline Traffic Over Internet Protocol
- Makler Tele Information System
- Modular Advanced Tie-In System
- Method and Tool Innovations for Speech Science Education
- Megakaryocyte Associated Tyrosine Kinase
- Mahindra AshTech Ltd. (India)
- Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning
- Master of Arts in the Teaching of Languages
- Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership (Bethel Seminary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
bh, which include a number of services such as checking traffic signal service request, submitting new traffic signal service request, checking status of traffic diversion request, following up material inspection requests and requests for connection to sewage networks, according to ITD director Hisham Sater.
These savings invariably result in the rapid recovery of the cost of installing an S+S RAPID material inspection system.
First Chemist Fatimah Ibrahim of the Documents Inspection Unit, Currency and Printed Material Inspection at the Criminal Laboratory, said it is difficult for a normal person to distinguish a counterfeit note from a genuine one due to the various ways used in the money counterfeiting process, which includes manual drawing, surface printing, printing by clichE[umlaut]s which is the most dangerous type of counterfeiting, colour photocopying and computerised counterfeiting.
The new corner windows of each hopper provide a full view for material inspection and detach quickly for easier cleaning.
Corner windows have been added to give a full view for material inspection and detach quickly for simpler and easier cleaning access.
As a result of his training, these material shipment certifiers became proficient in performing critical material inspections.
No ship will do well during a material inspection (MI) unless it maintains a robust PMS program.