We congratulate Kimberly Area School District, Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District, Milton Hershey School and Moore County Schools on their achievements as they continue to be great examples of using technology in the classroom to further education.
What does MSBSD stand for?
MSBSD stands for Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Modified Sequencing Batch Reactor (Crystal Industrial; India)
- Molten Salt Breeder Reactor
- Mississippi State Board of Registered Professional Geologists
- Massachusetts State Button Society
- Mer Sol Balistique Stratégique (French)
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Military Superannuation Benefits Scheme (Australia)
- Minnesota State Button Society
- Missouri State Button Society
- Mobile Servicer Base System
- Mid-South Boykin Spaniel Retriever Club (Camden, SC)
- Michigan Single Business Tax
- Microbiological Safety of Blood and Tissues (Department of Health; London, England, UK)
- Midnight Sun Bungee Team
- Mik's Scrolling Battle Text (gaming,World of Warcraft add-on)
- Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (religious order)
- Montgomery Salivary Bypass Tube (esophageal medicine)
- Ministry of Small Business, Tourism and Culture (Canada)
- Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (India)
- Microbiological Safety of Blood, Tissues and Organs (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other major employers are the Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District, State of Alaska, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Matanuska-Susitna Borough, the federal government and University of Alaska.
The eight sub-grantee recipients include the following communities: * AGC of Alaska and the Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District The Mat-Su Borough is the fastest growing community in Alaska, and the demand for new construction is very high.