During a series of strategic planning meetings held in 2009 and 2010, the board and management of Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union identified the need to diversify our membership.
What does MVFCU stand for?
MVFCU stands for Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union (Palmer, AK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVFCU
- Melbourne Victory Football Club (Australia)
- Merrimack Valley Flute Choir
- Monique Viele Fan Club
- Mountain View Family Church
- Munger Volunteer Fireman Corps (Munger, Michigan)
- Miami Valley Family Care Center (Dayton, OH)
- Mount Vernon First Christian Church (Mount Vernon, WA)
- Merrimack Valley Financial Crime Network (Massachusetts and New Hampshire)
- Midland Valley First Church of the Nazarene (Clearwater, SC)
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Consumption Standards Act (Canada)
- Merrimack Valley Federal Credit Union (Massachusetts)
- Minnesota Valley Federal Credit Union (Mankato, MN)
- Mountain View Federal Credit Union (est. 1954; Gresham, OR)
- Manchaca Volunteer Fire Department (Manchaca, TX)
- Manor Volunteer Fire Department (Manor, TX)
- Maurice Volunteer Fire Department (Maurice, LA)
- Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Mendocino Volunteer Fire Department (California)
- Miami Valley Folk Dancers (Dayton, OH)
- Morningside Volunteer Fire Department (Morningside, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NTC's track record of boosting students' knowledge of personal finance motivated us to partner with the company for our educational outreach efforts, and we couldn't be more pleased," said Al Strawn, a member of the Alaska Credit Union League and general manager of Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union in Palmer, Alaska.
Sarah Canepa Bang, FSCC CEO, met with Bob Teachworth, President/CEO of Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union, and Al Strawn, General Manager of Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union, as all branches became operative.
Credit Union and Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union will receive proprietary monthly management reports that include detailed performance information about individual branches, overall institutional teller operations, and supply branch-based optimum teller schedules to improve efficiency and productivity at the teller line.
Today, his company, Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union, hosts the main stage in its parking lot.
There are a total of 13 federal credit unions in Alaska, including Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union, Denali Alaska Federal Credit Union, Alaska District Engineers Federal Credit Union and Alaska USA Federal Credit Union.
Some of the borough's largest private-sector employees are Valley Hospital, Matanuska Telephone Association, Cambior Alaska (Valdez Creek mine), Life Quest, Tony Chevrolet, Mat-Su Service for Children & Adults, Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union, Quality Auto Supply and Nye Frontier Ford.