The number of pilgrims visiting the Vaishno Devi hill shrine also fell drastically to about 5,000, from 8,500 on Monday, a Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board official said.
What does MVDSB stand for?
MVDSB stands for Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mouse Vitamin D Receptor (genes)
- Minimum Variance Distortionless Response - Matched-Field Processing
- Maryland Violent Death Reporting System (statewide surveillance)
- Medium Voltage Distribution System
- Microwave Digital Sound
- Microwave Vehicle Detection System (various states)
- Microwave Video Distribution System
- Modular Vault Dry Store (nuclear materials storage)
- Multipoint Video Distribution Service (aka Multipoint Video Distribution System)
- Miami Valley Down Syndrome Association (Dayton, OH)
- Dr. M. Viswanathan Diabetes Specialities Centre (India)
- M.V. (Dr. V. Mohan) Diabetes Specialities Centre (India)
- Mahesh Viswanathan Diabetes Specialties Centre (hospital; India)
- Mitral Valve Deceleration Time
- Motor Vehicle Disputes Tribunal (New Zealand)
- Mount Vernon Dog Training Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Mon Valley Drug Task Force (West Virginia)
- Malaria Vaccine Development Unit
- Market Value of Equity
- Maximum Voluntary Effort (physical testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board officials, the pilot made a precautionary landing after detecting a technical fault.
If we see then in 2007, we received the highest number of pilgrims which was 74, 17, 619 and this year, as on 12th November, this number was also surpassed and we received the maximum number of devotees, highest so far," said Additional Chief Executive Officer of Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Mandeep Bhandari.