I moved to Birmingham in 1972 and completed my training, with the award of the Mastership in Clinical Biochemistry in 1973.
What does MCB stand for?
MCB stands for Mastership in Clinical Biochemistry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCB
We have 201 other meanings of MCB in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Base
- Marion Community Bands (Marion, IA)
- Markham Concert Band (Markham, ON, Canada)
- Marshall's Civic Band (Topeka, KS)
- Mason Community Band (Mason, OH)
- Mass of Christian Burial
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
- Master Car Builders Association (became American Railroad Association in 1918; now Association of American Railroads)
- Master Cell Bank (stablized cell culture)
- Master Clock Board
- Matheson Coleman & Bell (chemical company)
- Maumee Community Band (Maumee, OH)
- Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Maynard Community Band (Maynard, MA)
- McComb (Amtrak station code; McComb, MS)
- McKinney Community Band (McKinney, TX)
- Mecklenburg County Bar (law; North Carolina)
- Medalist Concert Band (Bloomington, MN)
- Media City Berlin
- Medical Coding and Billing