What does MHIM stand for?
MHIM stands for Masters of Health Information Management (degree program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHIM
- Montreal Heart Institute Foundation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Men's Health Interest Group (various organizations)
- Metropolitan Housing Implementation Group (est. 1995; Minnesota)
- My Hand Is Good (poker)
- Mission Humanitaire Inter Grandes Ecoles (French: Inter-High School Humanitarian Mission)
- Marshall Holdings International, Inc. (pharmaceuticals; Las Vegas, NV)
- Mitchell Hutchins Institutional Investors (New York, NY)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries India Private Ltd.
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited (healthcare system; India)
- Manufactured Housing Institute of Maryland
- Michigan Health Information Management Association (est. 1929)
- Minnesota Health Information Management Association
- Missouri Health Information Management Association
- Mental Health Information Network
- Michiana Health Information Network (South Bend, IN)
- Mental Health Information National Collection (New Zealand; national database)
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan (Owings Mills, MD)
- Medicare Hospital Information Project (biostatistics)
- Membrane Helical Interfacial Pairwise
- Mental Health Initiative Program