Four graduate students in the Curriculum, Technology and Education Reform Masters of Education program at file University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign wrote a white paper to assist educators dealing with challenges in incorporating technology in K-12 education.
What does MAED stand for?
MAED stands for Masters of Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAED
We have 4 other meanings of MAED in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Equity Consortium (equal opportunity learning environment)
- MidAmerican Energy Company (Iowa)
- Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y de Cooperacion (Spanish: Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation; Spain)
- Movimiento Alas Equipo Colombia (Spanish: Team Colombia-Alas Movement; Colombia)
- Monoclonal Anti-Endothelial Cell Antibody
- Middle Atmosphere European Centre/Hamburg Model
- Ministere des Affaires Etrangeres et du Commerce International (French: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade; Canada)
- Miniature Anion-Exchange Centrifugation Technique
- Massachusetts Alliance for Economic Development (Wellesley, MA)
- Master of Arts, Education
- Model for Analysis of Energy Demand
- Mutually Assured Economic Destruction (economics)
- Minnesota Agricultural and Economic Development Board
- Mid-America Economic Development Council
- Missoula Area Economic Development Corporation (Montana)
- Master of Arts in Education, Curriculum and Technology
- Michigan Association for Educational Data Systems (St. Clair, MI)
- Multiaxial Assessment of Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Marine Aircraft Experimental Establishment (military research and test organization; 1918-1958; UK)
- Ministère des Affaires Etrangères et Européennes (French: Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Masten holds a masters of education degree in educational administration and an Ed.
edu, Internet, $900 per 3-credit course (for admitted students who are K-12 educators or administrators) The fully online, accredited Jones International University now offers three Masters of Education degree programs.
A native New Englander, he holds a Masters of Education degree in Management and Organization Development from Cambridge College in Cambridge, Mass.
Allen has a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business and Economics from Norwich University, a Masters of Education Degree from Boston College, and a Masters of Business Administration Degree from Babson College.
He also obtained a Masters of Education from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Education and is a graduate of Cathedral College, Douglaston, NY.
and a masters of education degree from Xavier University in Cincinnati.