Graduate degrees such as master of science and master of textiles and two doctorate degrees in fiber and polymer science and textile technology management are available as well as a graduate certificate in nonwovens, textile brand management and marketing, consumer product design and development, and global supply chain management.
What does MText stand for?
MText stands for Master of Textiles
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MText in our Acronym Attic
- Mail Transport Equipment Service Center (US Post Office)
- Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program
- Ministry of Tourism, Environment, Science and Technology (Malaysia)
- Müszaki és Természettudományi Egyesületek Szövetsége (Federation of Technical and Scientific Societies; Hungary)
- Maximal Treadmill Exercise Test
- Ministry of Tertiary Education and Training (Sri Lanka)
- Makati Traffic Enforcement Unit (Philippines)
- Ministry of Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Mobile Tactical Electronic Warfare System - Air Defence