Dr (Col) Harikrishnan attained his graduate degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and obtained his Master of Surgery degree, from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), two of the most premier medical institutions in India.
What does MSurg stand for?
MSurg stands for Master of Surgery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MSurg in our Acronym Attic
- Montclair State University Network for Educational Renewal (Montclair, NJ)
- Maritime Safety Umbrella Operation (EU Interreg IIIB Program)
- Manchester and Salford Universities Officers Training Corps (UK)
- Major Special Use Permit (various locations)
- Master of Science in Urban Planning (advanced degree; various universities)
- Michigan State University Press (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Mississippi State University Police Department (Mississipi State, MS)
- Morgan State University Police Department (Baltimore, MD)
- Michigan State University Quality Fund
- Sea Grant Marine Science Undergraduate Research Fellowship (University of Hawaii)
- Michigan State University Roller Hockey Club
- McGill Science Undergraduate Research Journal (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
- Master of Surveying
- Marine Science Undergraduate Society (University of South Carolina; Columbia, SC)
- Master of Science in Urban Studies
- Medieval Studies Undergraduate Society (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Microsoft Software Update Services
- Minnesota State University System
- Missouri State University, Springfield
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gangadhar has a Master of Surgery degree while Gurivi Reddy has completed MBBS.
Bhatt earned a Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology, a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree all from the University of Bombay.
Vorstman is a diplomat of the American College of Surgeons and has been awarded with the highly regarded Master of Surgery diploma as a direct result of his original and pioneering research conducted on Urinary Bladder Reinnervation.
Yalla was born in India and graduated from Andhra University with MB;BS and Master of Surgery degrees.