These two new programs join Walden's existing Master of Science in Public Health program as offerings of the university's School of Health & Human Services.
What does MSPH stand for?
MSPH stands for Master of Science in Public Health (degree)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSPH
- Material/Military Support Planning Guidance
- Messaging Systems & Paging Group
- Messaging Systems Products Group (Motorola)
- Middle School Parents Group
- Mor Strioch Pian Gar (gaming)
- Mature Students and Post-Graduates Association
- Modified Staggered Pin Grid Array (computing)
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (India)
- Mathematics and Science Partnership of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Mailman School of Public Health (Columbia Universty, New York City)
- Mrs. Potato Head (toy)
- Model State Public Health Act
- Missouri State Public Health Laboratory (Jefferson City, MO)
- Model State Public Health Privacy Act (est. 1999; US CDC)
- Mah Sing Plastics Industries Sdn. Bhd. (est. 1979; Malaysia)
- Masyarakat Seni Pertunjukan Indonesia
- Milk, Soy, Protein Intolerance
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (New Delhi, India)
- Mitigating Systems Performance Index
- Mobility Software Products, Inc. (Key West, FL)