Ellis, master of science in mechanical engineering.
What does MSME stand for?
MSME stands for Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSME
We have 14 other meanings of MSME in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance and Stormwater Management Division (Fairfax County, Virginia)
- Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants
- Medical Students of Middle-Eastern Descent
- Mendelian Susceptibility to Mycobacterial Disease
- Mike Shick Motorsports Designs
- Minimum Safe Manning Document (shipping)
- Ministry of Solid Minerals Development (Nigeria)
- Monkey See Monkey Do
- Multiple Space-Mapping for Device Responses
- Mack Scogin Merrill Elam (Architects; Atlanta, GA)
- Masters of Security Management for Executives (degree)
- Medium, Small and Micro Enterprise
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Multi-Slice Multi-Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- My Son My Executioner (band)
- Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development Act (India)
- Making Statistics More Effective in Schools and Business
- Master of Science in Metallurgy
- Maintenance Support Management File
- Manjari Sankurathri Memorial Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pottinger earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati and a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Doctor of Philosophy from Purdue University.
He also holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Virginia.
Davis holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Natal (Durban, SA) and a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of the Witwatersrand (Johannesburg, SA).
He received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from the University of Rochester, a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois, and holds a Master of Business Administration with distinction from Northwestern University.
native who has earned Bachelor of Science degrees in electrical and mechanical engineering, a Master of Science in mechanical engineering from the University of Illinois, and Master of business administration (in finance) from the Simon School at the University of Rochester.
He holds bachelor of science and master of science in mechanical engineering from the University of Delaware.