Tom Packert showed up for class in the Master of Science in Health Informatics and Management Systems program, but not as a student.
What does MSHI stand for?
MSHI stands for Master of Science in Health Informatics (degree)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSHI
We have 6 other meanings of MSHI in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-States Horticultural Expo
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Model Stock Horse Exhibitors Association
- Maronite Sisters of the Holy Family (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Motorsports Hall of Fame of America and Museum (Novi, MI)
- Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design
- Magnetic Second Harmonic Generation (applied physics research)
- Man Sang Holdings, Inc.
- Management Services for Healthcare, Inc. (Hamilton, OH)
- Marvel Super Hero Island (Universal Orlando Resort; Orlando, FL)
- Mechanical Systems Hygiene Institute (Millersville, MD)
- Minnesota Society of Housing Inspectors (Chanhassen, MN)
- Miss Hong Kong
- Maritime Senior Hockey League (est. 1932; Canada)
- Maryland Scholastic Hockey League
- Metro Skaters Hockey League (women's ice hockey league; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Middle School Hockey League
- Minimal Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Muzeum Starozytnego Hutnictwa Mazowieckiego (Polish: Masovian Museum of Ancient Metallurgy)
- Michigan Statewide Homeless Management Information System