Paige holds a PhD and a Master of Science in electrical engineering and computer science from the University of Illinois-Urbana.
What does MS-EECS stand for?
MS-EECS stands for Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Markov Switching Autoregressive Model
- Mean-Square Cross-Correlation
- Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol Extension (security protocol)
- Microsoft Community License
- Management System for Composite Radio Environments
- Medial Septal and Diagonal Band of Broca
- MSDD (Multiple-Symbol Decision Detection)-Based Decision-Feedback Detection
- Microsoft Disk Operating System
- Master of Science in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship (University of Houston-Victoria; Texas)
- Minimizing Seek-Time, Earliest Deadline First (algorithm)
- Master of Science in Earth Resources Engineering
- Multi-Stage Erasure Relay Network (network with binary erasure channels)
- Multi-Stage Fast Backprojection Method
- Movimento Sociale-Fiamma Tricolore
- Minimum Selection Generalized Selection Combining
- Microsoft Healthcare Users Group
- Medical Student (first year)
- Medical Student (second year)
- Medical Student (third year)
- Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He received a bachelor of science degree in computer systems engineering from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and a master of science in electrical engineering and computer science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge.