What does MSAIS stand for?
MSAIS stands for Master of Science in Accounting Information Systems (degree)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MSAIS in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Health (Finland)
- Malaysian Society of Allergy and Immunology
- Member of the Society of Architectural Illustration (UK)
- Messenger Service Association of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- Migrant Savings for Alternative Investments
- Mobile Standard Alliance of India
- Myocardial Stress Adaptation Index (cardiology)
- Masters of Science in Accounting and Information Analysis (Lehigh University; Bethlehem, PA)
- Minnesota Society American Institute of Architects
- Maruti Suzuki Automobiles India, Ltd.
- Motion to Set Aside Judgment (law)
- Muslim Students' Association of Japan
- MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) Sensors and Actuators Lab (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; University of Maryland)
- Minimum Standards for Academic Levels (Australia)
- Modern South Arabian Languages
- Minnesota State Association of Letter Carriers (National Association of Letter Carriers)
- Mean Sea Level Altitude
- Michigan Study of Adolescent Life Transitions
- Ministry of Social Affairs, Labor and Veterans Affairs (Cambodia)
- Major System Acquisition Manual