He was awarded a Ford Foundation Fellowship, earning a Master of Public Affairs degree at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
What does MPAff stand for?
MPAff stands for Master of Public Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mandela Park Anti-Eviction Campaign (South Africa)
- Menlo Park Atherton Education Foundation
- Mountain Plains AIDS Education & Training Center (Denver, CO)
- Medicare PPS (Prospective Payment System) Assessment Form (various locations)
- Metz Poverty Alleviation Foundation (Netherlands)
- Michigan Physician Assistant Foundation
- Ministry of People's Armed Forces (KTO specific)
- Missile Procurement Air Force
- Monterey Peninsula Art Foundation (California)
- Marine Protected Area Federal Advisory Committee (US Department of the Interior)
- Military Personnel Army Financial Management System
- 7-O-MPA-Beta-Glucuronide (metabolized mycophenolic acid)
- Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah (Malaysian land usage program)
- Master Plan Advisory Group (various locations)
- Michigan Pyrotechnics Arts Guild (Holly, MI)
- Mike Priestner Automotive Group (Canada)
- Movie Poster Art Gallery (London, UK)
- Master of the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (award; UK)
- Modern Pentathlon Association of Great Britain
- Master Plan of Arterial Highways
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson earned his master of public affairs degree from the Lyndon Baines Johnson School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas at Austin, and a bachelor of arts in political science from Austin College in Sherman, TX.
Education: Master of Public Affairs, Indiana University; BA, business administration, Washington State University; BA, political science, Washington State University.
She received her Master of Public Affairs and a Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering from the University of Minnesota.
He holds an MBA from Duke University, a Master of Public Affairs from Princeton, and a BA in economic policy and BS in communications from Syracuse University.
She graduated from Yale Law School with a Juris Doctor (1996), and holds a Master of Public Affairs from Princeton University (1991) and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Mount Holyoke College (1987).
Maneaty earned a Master of Public Affairs degree from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas, and a Bachelor of Arts from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa.
Jarrell has a Master of Public Affairs from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University, and a Bachelor of Arts from Columbia College, Columbia University.