He has earned a diploma in dental therapy, a diploma in public administration, a bachelor of arts degree and a master of public administration degree.
What does MAPA stand for?
MAPA stands for Master of Public Administration (also seen as MPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAPA
We have 89 other meanings of MAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Microtubule-Associated Protein 5
- Monophasic Action Potential Duration at 50% Repolarization
- Microtubule-Associated Protein 7
- Monophasic Action Potential Duration at 90% Repolarization
- Maine Antique Power Association (est. 1973)
- Malayan Agricultural Producers Association
- Malaysia Airlines Pilots' Association
- Manila Action Plan for APEC
- Master Asset Purchase Agreement (various companies)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Mature and Proven Aircraft
- Mechanically Assisted Phased Array
- Methamphetamine Anti-Proliferation Act of 2000 (US)
- Método Aplicado de Planeamento e Avaliação (Portuguese: Method Applied to Planning and Evaluation)
- Metropolitan Area Planning Agency
- Mexican-American Paratroopers Association
- Mexican-American Political Association
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Administrative Procedures Act
- Mine Action Program for Afghanistan (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mannion holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Niagara University, a Master of Public Administration from Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, and is a graduate of the Columbia University School of Business Police Management Institute.
Campbell helped establish the campus's Urban Studies and Planning Program and the Master of Public Administration program.
Mannion holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Niagara University, a Master of Public Administration from Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, and is a graduate of the Columbia aniversity School of Business Police Management Institute.
Toone holds a bachelor's degree in history and political science and a master of public administration degree from Brigham Young University School of Management.
from Florida State University and Master of Public Administration and Doctor of Public Administration degrees from Nova University.
Alan received a BA from Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand and a Master of Public Administration at San Francisco State University.
Connors holds a Master of Public Administration degree from Syracuse University and is licensed as a real estate broker in NY.