David said his father described himself as "a jack of all trades, master of none," but added: "He didn't realise how talented he was.
What does MON stand for?
MON stands for Master of None
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MON
We have 33 other meanings of MON in our Acronym Attic
- Manned Orbital Maneuvering Vehicle
- Mini Orbital Maneuvering Vehicle
- Making of the Modern World (digital economics library)
- Molding Our Minority Young Mothers, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Mothers of Murdered Youth
- Moms of Many Young Siblings
- Management Overlay Networks
- Maniacs of Noise (band)
- Margine Operativo Netto (Italian: Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)
- Marine Observation Network (NOAA Data Buoy System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in trying to cover so many bases, it's ended up a Padawan of all trades and Jedi master of none.
I wanted to prove wrong the age old adage of ' Jack of All Trades, Master of None.
They are the mechanical expression of "Jack of all trades, master of none.
At international level, Parks increasingly comes across as a jack of one trade and a master of none.
A self-proclaimed "Jack of all trades, master of none," Pennington is also author of the New York Times bestseller Ty's Tricks.
An organization whose leaders take on too much becomes a "jack-of-all-trades and a master of none.
Because of the subjects that I have done, At last I now know what I am, A Jack of all trades And a master of none