Hoosier earned her Master of Medical Science from Emory University School of Medicine.
What does MMSc stand for?
MMSc stands for Master of Medical Science
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMSc
We have 42 other meanings of MMSc in our Acronym Attic
- Masonic Model Student Assistance Program
- Department of Molecular, Microbial and Structural Biology (University of Connecticut Health Center; Farmington, CT)
- Memoriae Mundi Series Bohemica (est. 1995; digital heritage program; Czech Republic)
- Methyl-Methionine Sulphonium Bromide (pharmacology)
- Multi Materials Stewardship Board (est. 1996; St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada; Ministry of Environment and Conservation)
- Multiple Message Switch Buffer (Sprint)
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center (Brigantine, New Jersey)
- Marshalltown Medical Surgical Center (Marshalltown, IA)
- Maryland Mathematics and Science Coalition
- Master of Management Sciences
- Missile Monitor Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales Caribbean, Inc. (Mitsubishi vehicle distributor for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean)
- Mobile Message Service Center
- Multi-Modal Speech Coder
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center (Comverse)
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
- Million Standard Cubic Feet (oil industry)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet per Day (gas distribution)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet Gas Per Day (measure of gas daily production reservoir engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then went on to attend Nova Southeastern University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies and a Master of Medical Science degree.
Dixon-Byrd Medical University will also develop courses intended for the granting of additional degrees including Doctor of Dental Medicine and Surgery, Doctor of Public Health, Master of Public Health, Doctor of Health Science, Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant, Bachelor in Radiological Science, Bachelors in Laboratory Science; Doctor of Pharmacy, Bachelors in Pharmacy, Masters in Medical Management and other affiliated fields.