She received her Master of Library and Information Science from University of Kentucky, and MA in Sociology from Vanderbilt University.
What does MLS stand for?
MLS stands for Master of Library and Information Science (degree)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLS
We have 346 other meanings of MLS in our Acronym Attic
- Manistique and Lake Superior Railroad
- Manitoba Land Surveyor
- Manuel Le Saux (Italian DJ)
- Maple Leaf Square (Canada)
- Maricopa Live Steamers (railroads)
- Marine Load System
- Mass Layoff Statistics (US Department of Labor)
- Massive Loser Squad (Australia)
- Master Line State (Cisco)
- Master of Liberal Studies (various schools)
- Masters in Library Science (various schools)
- Matched Load Simulation
- Maximum Length Sequence
- Maximum Linux Security (computing)
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Language Specialist (medical transcriptionist)
- Medicare Levy Surcharge (Australia)
- Medium Long Shot (cinematography)
- Member and Leader Services (LDS Church)
- Meridian Life Science (Meridian Bioscience, Inc.; Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She and her staff of specialists, all of whom have earned a Master of Library and Information Science degree, utilize a wide variety of information resources in serving the complex and increasingly sophisticated information needs of employees throughout Arthur Andersen's global organization.