Flint has earned a Bachelor's of Science from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, as well as a Master of Business Administration and Master of Information Systems from Creighton University.
What does MISY stand for?
MISY stands for Master of Information Systems (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MISY
- Mild to Severe
- Mission Valley
- misure immediate per salvare la vita
- Mobile Instrumentation Support Vans
- Methodist International Student Work
- Modernizing Income Security for Working-Age Adults (Toronto, Canada)
- Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste Division
- Multinational Industrial Security Working Group
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Management Information Systems (course)
- Myanmar International School Yangon
- Manufacturing Information Systems
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MineTech software will be used this fall in the master of information systems course on decision support systems and in Walton College's Information Technology Research Center's (ITRC) Enterprise Systems business intelligence program for research.
in Information Technology, Master of Information Systems Management, Ph.
Leffingwell holds an undergraduate degree from Georgia State University and a Master of Information Systems degree from Kennesaw State University.
Morris Graduate School of Management offers a Master of Business Administration degree and a Master of Information Systems degree.