Andrea has a Master of Environmental Studies degree from Dalhousie University and a Bachelor of Arts Honors degree in sociology/psychology from Queen's University, Canada.
What does MES stand for?
MES stands for Master of Environmental Studies (degree)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MES
We have 352 other meanings of MES in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Maple Equipment Specialists
- Marconi Electronic Systems
- Marine Evacuation System
- Mark E. Smith (UK musician)
- Marketable Equity Securities
- Markets for Ecosystem Services (environmental approach)
- Master Earth Station
- Master in European Studies (various schools)
- Master of Environmental Science (degree)
- Matières En Suspension (French)
- Maximal Electroshock Seizure (test)
- McMaster Economics Society (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- McMaster Engineering Society (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Measurement Evaluation System (semiconductors)
- Mechanical Engineering Services (various locations)
- Mechanical Engineering Solutions (various locations)
- Mechanical Event Simulator
- Medan, Indonesia - Polonia (Airport Code)
- Media, Entertainment and Sports Club (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Michelle Osborne - ONEIA Communications Volunteer and student of the Master of Environmental Studies Program at York University.
He has a bachelor's degree in Geology from Carleton College and a Master of Environmental Studies in Conservation Biology from Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.