Loope earned his Bachelor of Architecture degree at the University of Maryland and his Master of Environmental Design degree at Yale University.
What does MEDES stand for?
MEDES stands for Master of Environmental Design (University of Calgary Degree)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEDES
- Micro-Electronics Development for European Applications (computer engineering)
- Multiple-Discipline, Engineering, Design, Evaluation & Analysis
- Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Devices Canada
- Mouvement des Entrepreneurs Français (French labor union)
- Mouvement des Entreprises de France (France)
- Medical Element (US DoD)
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Institut de Médecine et de Physiologie Spatiales (French Institute for Space Medicine and Physiology)
- M E Duerden Electrical Services (UK)
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Evaluation
- Medical Evaluation Report with Special Reference to the Allegation
- Medical Excellence
- Medical Express
- Macedonian Enterprise Development Foundation (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Micro Enterprise Development Forum (Ethiopia)
- Middle East Discussion Forum
- Modified Equilibrium Deposition Filtration
- Municipal Economic Development Fund (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loope received a bachelor of architecture degree from the University of Maryland, a master of environmental design degree from Yale University, and is a graduate of the Harvard Business School PMD Program.