Graduates will receive a master of business administration (MBA) from UNC and a master of engineering management (MEM) from Tsinghua.
What does MENM stand for?
MENM stands for Master of Engineering Management (degree program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maintenance Engineering Exchange Program
- Marketing Executives Networking Group
- Master of Engineering Degree
- Mobil Exploration Norway Inc. (energy industry)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias Type I
- Middle East Network Information Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi (Islamic scholar)
- Marc En Lex Photography En Design (The Netherlands)
- Middle East Network Library
- Middle East Newsline
- Multimedia, Education and Narrative Organisation (UK)
- Middle East Network Operators Group
- Metru Nui Online (video game)
- Multimedia Exchange Network Over Satellite
- Mathematics in Engineering and Numerical Physics
- Medium Energy Nuclear Physics
- Mount Elgon National Park (Uganda)
- Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources (Moldova)
- Ministry of the Environment and Natural Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Jones' scholastic achievements include a BSME (1986), Master of Engineering Management (2011), and an MBA (2012) from Lawrence Technological University.
There are 60 students currently enrolled in the master degree programmes, 15 in the Master of Computer Science programme and 45 in the Master of Engineering Management programme.
degree with majors in strategy and marketing from Kellogg School of Management as well as a Master of Engineering Management degree from the McCormick School of Engineering at Northwestern University.
Prepared by graduate students of Duke University's Master of Engineering Management Program, under the guidance of professors Gary Gereffi and Vivek Wadhwa with consulting assistance from Katzenbach Parters, it is available at http://memp.
She holds a Master of Engineering Management degree from Wayne State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan.
Li holds a Master of Business Administration and Master of Engineering Management from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, a Ph.
He received a Master of Engineering Management and a Bachelor of Engineering from Dartmouth College, and a BS in Physics from Bates College.