New Master of Education Program Blends Cutting-Edge Digital Platform with School-Based Fieldwork LOS ANGELES, Nov.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Master of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Engineering Directive
- Maison de l'Economie Développement
- Male Erectile Dysfunction
- Manhattan Engineer District (Manhattan Project)
- Manipulative Electronic Deception
- Manufacturing Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Marine Emergency Duties (Canada)
- Marine Engine Driver
- Marine Equipment Directive (EU; also seen as MarED)
- Maritime Exercise Directive
- Mean Effective Dose
- Median (linguistics)
- Median Edge Detector
- Medical Electronics and Device Technology Center (Taiwan, ROC; part of Industrial Technology Research Institute)
- Medical Payments
- Medinah, Saudi Arabia - Madinah-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz (Airport Code)
- Mediterranean Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also received a master of education degree from the University of Alberta, Edmonton, in 1990.
Hawkins holds a Master of Education degree from Campbell University, North Carolina and a Master of Science degree in Administration from Central Michigan University.
9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Southern California's Rossier School of Education is proud to welcome its first online cohort of Master of Education in Advanced Instruction students.
He subsequently completed a Master of Education degree in 1970 and came on active duty in August of that year as a first lieutenant in the Transportation Corps.
Resnick, the Administrative Dean of William Howard Taft University's Boyer Graduate School of Education, has announced applications are being accepted for the institution's Annual Master of Education Scholarship.
Johnson resides in Braintree, MA and is the Academic Coordinator for the Master of Education in School Nursing program within Cambridge College's National Institute for Teaching Excellence.
According to the July 3, 2003 issue of BIHE, the College ranks first in the country in conferring the Master of Education degree to African Americans (more than major state universities and Historically Black Colleges and Universities) and third in the country in conferring the Master of Education degree to all minorities.