She is a native of Columbus, Ohio and holds a bachelor's degree in urban studies from the Honors College at the University of Toledo, a master of community planning from the University of Cincinnati, and a master of divinity from Union Theology Seminary in New York, according to a church biography.
What does MDIV stand for?
MDIV stands for Master of Divinity
This definition appears very frequently
- Mary Draper Ingles Trail (Kanawha State Forest; West Virginia)
- Master Digital Imaging Technician (The National Council for Skills and Standards in Graphic Communications)
- Master Diploma in Information Technology
- Medical Digital Imaging Team (University of North Texas)
- Michigan Department of Information Technology
- Molecular Design and Information Technology (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Multi Dimensional Intelligent Thresholding (document scanning)
- Migration Defense Intelligence Threat Data System
- Modernized Defense Intelligence Threat Data System
- Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services
- Membranes in Drinking and Industrial Water Production (conference; UN World Water Day)
- Mount Desert Island Water Quality Coalition (Mount Desert, ME)
- Media Dependent Interface Crossover
- Medium Dependent Interface, Crossover
- Magisterial District Judge
- Maison des Jeunes (French: Youth Club)
- Marietta Daily Journal (Marietta, GA)
- Michael D. Joyce Associates, LLC (business technology solutions provider)
- Ministerium Der Justiz
- Mobile Disc Jockey Service (Apopka, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds a master of divinity degree from Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
In 2000 I began a master of divinity studies program at Loyola University in Chicago and soon came to know the pastor of the nearby parish of St.
Born in 1949, he received his master of divinity degree from Wycliffe College and the Toronto School of Theology in 1979.
Over the next four years, David completed two Master of Divinity degrees and I had babies.
Olson, who graduated from LSTC in June with a Master of Divinity degree, is one of those students.
LaReau, who has a Master of Divinity, explores her own life's journey, and in that telling gives proof of her main thesis--namely, that we never arrive, but are always travelling.
She has a master of divinity degree (the same degree that priests earn before ordination) as well as years of experience.