All distance learning graduate students enrolled in the Master of Criminal Justice Studies program will pay the in-state tuition rate of $513.
What does MSCJ stand for?
MSCJ stands for Master of Criminal Justice (degree)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCJ
We have 1 other meaning of MSCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota South Central Investigators Coalition
- Model Spinal Cord Injury Care System (University of Alabama)
- Mobile Switching Center Identification
- Morgan Stanley Capital International Europe Australasia and Far East
- Mobile Switching Center Identification Number
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems (course/degree)
- Model Spinal Cord Injury Systems
- Margaret Sanger Centre International South Africa
- Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd.; India)
- Master of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Masters of Science in Criminal Justice
- Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice (bar association)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Leadership
- Motionisterne Skice Cykle Klub (Danish cycling club)
- Malaysian Civil Service Link
- Managed Student-Centred Learning (UK)
- Mandeville Special Collections Library (University of California, San Diego)
- Mapeley STEPS Contractor Limited (UK)
- Marine Services Company Ltd (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rosen highlighted the successes of several students, including Vicky Blair, a former crime scene investigator with the Wichita Falls (TX) Police Department, who is among the first graduates of the University's Master of Criminal Justice program.