The Master of Community Development (MCD) is a unique, interdisciplinary program, integrating human organizational, physical and economic development into its core curriculum.
What does MCD stand for?
MCD stands for Master of Community Development (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCD
We have 298 other meanings of MCD in our Acronym Attic
- Manifold Circuit Design (hydraulic integrated circuit)
- Manipulative Communication Deception
- Marine Corps Combat Diver Course
- Marine Corps District
- Maritime Compliance Division (AMSEC)
- Married contrary to Discipline (Quaker religion)
- Mason Conservation District (Shelton, WA)
- Massimo Comun Divisore (Italian mathematical term)
- Master Career Director (Career Directors International)
- Master of Civic Design (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Masters of Communication Disorders (college degree)
- Material Composition Declaration
- Matra Club Deutschland eV (automobile club; Germany)
- McDonalds (restaurant)
- Mcduck (Disney character)
- Mean Corpuscular Diameter
- Mean Corrective Downtime
- Mechanical Completion Date
- Mechanical Completion Dossier (oil production)
- Medical Care Development International (Augusta, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Master of Community Development - The grant will help create an educational program for community stakeholders involved in community revitalization projects.