In 1950, a Master of Civic Design degree was introduced by Prof Stephenson, marking the start of postgraduate planning education in Britain.
What does MCD stand for?
MCD stands for Master of Civic Design (University of Liverpool; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCD
We have 298 other meanings of MCD in our Acronym Attic
- Management Control Division (Police Internal Affairs)
- Manifold Circuit Design (hydraulic integrated circuit)
- Manipulative Communication Deception
- Marine Corps Combat Diver Course
- Marine Corps District
- Maritime Compliance Division (AMSEC)
- Married contrary to Discipline (Quaker religion)
- Mason Conservation District (Shelton, WA)
- Massimo Comun Divisore (Italian mathematical term)
- Master Career Director (Career Directors International)
- Master of Community Development (various universities)
- Masters of Communication Disorders (college degree)
- Material Composition Declaration
- Matra Club Deutschland eV (automobile club; Germany)
- McDonalds (restaurant)
- Mcduck (Disney character)
- Mean Corpuscular Diameter
- Mean Corrective Downtime
- Mechanical Completion Date
- Mechanical Completion Dossier (oil production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Clarke, an economics graduate of Lancaster University, is also a master of civic design from Liverpool University.