Di Carlo graduated with a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Loyola Marymount University and master of business taxation degree from Golden Gate University.
What does MBT stand for?
MBT stands for Master of Business Taxation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBT
We have 129 other meanings of MBT in our Acronym Attic
- Main Ballast Tank
- Main Battle Tank
- Main Boundary Thrust
- Main Bus Transfer
- Manhattan Beach Toyota (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Manual Bus Transfer
- Marine Band Transceiver
- Masai Barefoot Technology
- Masai Barfuss Technologie (French: Masai Barefoot Technology; footwear; various locations)
- Master of Business and Technology (University of New South Wales, Australian Graduate School of Management)
- Matchbox Twenty
- Maximum Brake Torque
- Mean Brake Torque (automotive)
- Mechanical Bathythermograph
- Mechanical Biological Treatment (waste treatment)
- Memory Block Table
- Mentalization-Based Therapy (psychotherapy)
- Met Betrekking Tot (Dutch)
- Methylene Blue Test (measure of cation exchange capacity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a certified public accountant and an adjunct professor at the University of Minnesota's Master of Business Taxation program.
Santa Barbara and received his Master of Business Taxation and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Southern California.
MT, CPA, is the Associate Director of the Master of Business Taxation Program at the University of Minnesota.
Stoller earned his Juris Doctorate, Master of Business Taxation and Master of Business Administration degrees from the University of Southern California.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from California State University, Fullerton, and a Master of Business Taxation from the University of Southern California.
She earned a Master of Business Taxation in 1994 from the University of Southern California and obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics in 1990 from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
degree, master of accounting and master of business taxation degrees.