Excelsior College, the nation's oldest distance-learning college, will accept up to 15 transfer credits from courses offered by NYSUT toward the college's 33-credit-hour Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree.
What does MALS stand for?
MALS stands for Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MALS
We have 21 other meanings of MALS in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe (Stargate)
- Mutually Adaptive Learning Paradigm (education)
- Maryland Agricultural Land Preservation Foundation
- Michigan Association for Local Public Health
- Manitoba Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (Canada)
- Mammalian-Apparent Long-Terminal Repeat Retrotransposon
- Moist Adiabatic Lapse Rate
- Manchester Airport Link Road West (Manchester, England, UK)
- Marine Air Logistics Squadron
- Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron
- Master of Arts in Library Science
- Medium-Intensity Approach Light System
- Memphis Area Legal Services, Inc.
- Miniature Air Launched System
- Mobile Analytical Laboratory System
- Multi-Angle Laser Light Scattering
- Marine Aviation Logistics Support Concept (US Marine Corps)
- Medway Archives and Local Studies Centre (UK)
- Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers, Inc.
- Michigan Association of Laboratory Science Educators (Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim graduated from the University of Maryland with a BS in Business and Economics and has a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies from Duke University.
It also offers a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree and a Master of Science in Nursing degree with a major in clinical systems management, both of which are also completed at a distance.