He holds a Master of Science in Management Education from Cardinal Stritch University, a Master of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Victoria, as well as a Master of Science degree and a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from Germany's Technische Fachhochschule Berlin.
What does MASC stand for?
MASC stands for Master of Applied Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MASC
We have 184 other meanings of MASC in our Acronym Attic
- Making a Significant Change (various organizations)
- Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (Canada)
- Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (various libraries)
- Marconi Advanced Scrambler
- Marine Air Ground Task Force Automated Service Center
- Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado (web forum)
- Maryland Association of Student Councils
- Massachusetts Association of School Committees
- Massachusetts Association of Student Councils
- Massachusetts Avenue Surgery Center (Bethesda, MD)
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Matsushita Avionics Systems Corporation
- Maximum Allowable Stack Concentration
- Medical Academic Staff Committee (British Medical Association; UK)
- Medical Arts Surgery Center (Miami, Florida)
- Michigan Association of Senior Centers
- Michigan Association of Service Coordinators
- Michigan Association of Student Councils (Lansing, Michigan)
- Mid Atlantic Safety Council (North Carolina and South Carolina)
- Mid-Atlantic Song Contest (Songwriters' Association of Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bender is a first-year student in the Master of Applied Science program at SMU.
He has a Master of Business Administration from the University of Queensland in Australia and a Master of Applied Science in Geology from the Queensland University of Technology.
Tyagi holds a Master of Applied Science with Honors (Electrical Eng.
He holds a Bachelor of Engineering and a Master of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal.
Volker holds a Master of Applied Science degree and Professional Engineer designation from the University of Waterloo and is well known in the British Columbia high tech community through numerous published papers and frequent speaking engagements.
Habibi has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master of Applied Science from University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario.