What does MBE stand for?
MBE stands for Master in Business Economics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBE
We have 101 other meanings of MBE in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Basic Data Set (hospital record studies)
- Modified Bidirectional Decoding Strategy
- Multihazard Building Design Summer Institute (by Federal Emergency Management Agency for engineering and architecture professors)
- Mobile Bediener Dialog Terminal (German: Mobile Operator Dialogue Terminal; industrial safety technology; Bernstein AG; Germany)
- Mulberry Bush Day Unit (school; UK)
- Mail Boxes Etc.
- Management By Exception
- Managing Basic Education
- Manotick Brass Ensemble (Manotick, Ontario, Canada)
- Master in Biomedical Engineering (various universities)
- Master of Bioscience Enterprise
- Master of Business Education
- Master of Business Engineering (degree; various universities)
- Member of the British Empire (title; UK)
- Member of the Order of the British Empire
- Mennonite Board of Education
- Middlesboro Board of Education (Middlesboro, KY)
- Midwest Business Exchange
- Minimum Block Encoder
- Minority Business Enterprise